HOSPITALITY MARKET INSIGHTS
The hospitality industry in Qatar is gaining momentum as the country embarks on a journey of sustainable development and refurbishment in all pillars of the economy, towards achieving the Qatar National Vision 2030.
Through the National Tourism Sector Strategy 2030, Qatar has adopted a comprehensive approach to addressing development in all aspects of the tourism industry, with a particular focus on creating a sustainable hospitality sector in the country, capable of actively contributing to economic growth.
-The National Tourism Sector Strategy Plan 2030 has set out a program to invest $45bn in tourism projects over the next 14 years
-The Qatar Tourism Authority estimates the total contribution of the tourism sector to the country’s total economy to reach 5.2% by 2030
-Qatar has witnessed an average growth of 11.5% in visitor arrivals over the past five years, making it the fastest growing destination in the region
-More than 26,000 hotel rooms and hotel apartments, in 69 buildings, are currently at various stages of construction in Qatar. On completion, this will increase overall supply to more than 47,000 rooms.
-There are currently 123 hotels and hotel apartments in Doha. Of the current supply, approximately 88% is categorized as either 4-Star or 5-Star
-The supply of hotel rooms and apartment hotels in Qatar surpassed 20,700 in 2016 after a surge in hotel openings has increased the supply of keys by 30% since 2014.
Food consumption in the Qatar is expected to grow at a 3.5 percent compound annual growth rates (CAGR) between 2014 and 2019 to reach 51.9 million metric tons (MMT)
(Source: Alpen Capital)
Qatar makes an impressive GRDI debut: 4th place, highest in the Middle East behind a stable economy, high GDP per capita, and high levels of retail spending.
(Source: AT Kearne)
Qatar is expected to be the fastest-growing market for food consumption during 2014 to 2019at a CAGR of 5.5 percent, is followed by the United Arab Emirates
(Source: Alpen Capital)
Hospitality Qatar 2017
Hospitality Qatar 2017 is one of the few hospitality platforms in the Gulf region that grants you the opportunity to benefit from a handful of different businesses in Qatar, delve into the latest trends, discover innovations and feel the passion for the industry.
Hospitality Qatar represents the ideal platform for hotels, restaurants, cafes and franchise investors who want to buy and network with potential customers from the entire Gulf region. Hospitality Qatar is organized every year in Doha to provide both exhibitors and visitors with a unique experience to explore the newest products and technologies in the hospitality sector.
Classified as one of the most reputable hospitality exhibitions in the Gulf region, HQ2017 provides you with the unparalleled opportunity to take part of Qatar’s economic boom by enabling you to become a major player in the country’s exponentially growing hospitality and franchise investment market.
7 - 9 November 2017
3:00 PM till 9:00 PM
DECC - Doha, Qatar
A WORLD OF HOSPITALITY
IS A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
Book your space
Days to go
Register to visit
Live at this Year's Event
Putting the F&B and HORECA Business to work
Join Key Players and Reach New
Customers Under One Roof
• Reach new customers and decision-makers from the region, and expand your network whilst being time and cost effective.
• Generate valuable sales & maximize your return on investments by meeting top consultants, investors, and influencers
• Position your company and products at the only hospitality exhibition in Qatar
• Seize immediate face-to-face networking opportunities with decision-makers, key buyers & trade professionals
• Join international stakeholders and the industry’s key players
• Participate in (or just cheer on) industry professionals’ live competitions like our Mocktail and Live Cooking Competition.
• Hotel groups
• Other retail concepts
• Structural system and solutions
• Envelope, cladding, windows and doors manufacturers.
• Hotel Building Materials Suppliers
• Fitting and Fixture Equipment and supplies.
• General contractors
• Facility management companies
• Maintenance & Repair Systems & Services.
• Furniture & Furnishing
• Art, Accessories & Decoration items
• Curtains, Upholstery & Fabrics.
• Wall coverings, Wallpaper and paint.
• Flooring & Carpeting.
• Lighting & Sustainable Lighting Solutions & Accessories.
• Bathroom furniture and furnishings.
• Bathroom & Kitchen equipment and materials.
• Outdoor design, landscape architects
• Outdoor lighting
• Outdoor Furnishing
• Sports & Outdoor Activities (Golf, tennis…)
• Plants and flowers
• HVAC solutions (products and services companies)
• Safety & Security solutions (video surveillance system, fire safety equipment and devices etc.)
• Telecommunication Systems, Services & Equipment.
• HORECA software (reservation systems, financial, CRM, loyalty, mobile apps, inventory solutions…)
• Intelligent building solutions and building management systems
• In-room Entertainment Systems & Solutions (Internet, TV, online services…)
• Audiovisual, Conferencing, Sound Systems and other meeting rooms’ amenities
• Facility management systems
• Elevators and lift systems
• In-Room safes & Room Access Technology.
• Green Hotels consulting
• Solar systems
• Water treatment, Water management solutions
• Waste Disposal & Management solutions
• Energy Consumption Control Systems & Services.
• Air quality products and systems
• Recycling systems and facilities
• Other green products/solutions for Hotels, cafés and restaurants
• Facility management systems and global solutions
• Pool products
• Health & Fitness products and equipment
• Sauna, hammam
• Other comfort and leisure amenities
• Mattresses & Bedding.
• Bed Linen, Table Linen & Towels.
• Room Service Equipment.
• Bathroom Supplies & Toiletries.
• Beauty and cosmetic products
• Uniform & Clothing.
• F&B Services and Equipment.
• Catering Services & Equipment.
• Buffet ware, Flatware, China Ware, cutlery & crockery.
• Tableware and accessories.
• Refrigeration & Storage
• Menu Systems.
• Bar & Restaurant Equipment
• Hotel apartment furnishing (microwave, kettle, iron, etc.)
• Packaging, labeling
• Vending machines
• Artisan products
• Children's products
• Ethnic food
• Gift packs / Hampers
• Gourmet & fine food
• Condiments / Sauces
• Grains / Cereals / Flours
• Meat / Poultry
• Health / Wellness products
• Organic products
• Private label
• Ready meals
• Special diet products
• Halal products
Franchisors and Hotel groups
Hotel Construction and renovation
Interior design, lighting, furniture
Resort and outdoor construction
Green Hotels systems and solutions
Comfort and leisure equipment
Operating and HORECA equipment
Food and Beverage
● Hotel investors
● Franchise and retail investors
● Hotel managers, owners
● Restaurants managers, owners
● Bar managers, owners
● Franchise operators
● HORECA operators
● Hotel management companies
● Food and beverage managers / Chefs / purchase positions
● Event and catering managers in hotels
● House-keeping managers in hotels
● Operation managers in hotels
● Sales and marketing managers in hotels
● Human resources managers in hotels
● Security managers in hotels
● Recreation managers in hotels
● Information technology managers in hotels
● Facility managers in hotels
● Corporate purchasing managers
● Other HORECA, retail and hospitality professionals
● Hotel, F&B, Hospitality Schools
● Hotels, restaurants, cafes suppliers
● Hospitality professionals
● Club owners, managers
● Wedding planners, event organizers
● Retail, franchise managers and owners
● Supermarket and outlet managers
Hospitality Qatar 2016 Sponsors & Partners
Hospitality Qatar will take place at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC)
Located just behind the City Center Doha in West Bay, the 27,000 sqm venue has a state-of-the-art exhibition hall, modular wall system, high-tech meeting and conference rooms, an exquisite VIP hosting suite and underground parking for 3,000 cars.
The exhibition facility has pillar-free halls that can easily take big vehicles, boats and other big machines and equipment. It also has 330 'sun wells' to allow natural light to brighten the hall, reducing its carbon footprint in terms of energy use.
IFP Qatar (Member of IFP Group)
Address: Ibn Seena Street, Al Muntazah Area, Doha, Qatar.
Tel: +974 4432 9900
Fax: +974 44 432891
From 3:00 PM Till 9:00 PM
Tuesday, 7 November 2017
Wednesday, 8 November 2017
Thursday, 9 November 2017
Subscribe to our Newsletter
For More Information
To discover other IFP Trade Fairs go to www.ifpgroup.net